Sunday 20 July 2014

Pre Selection Day Colour Choices

I never really thought choosing colours would be 'all that hard'. My, oh my, how I was wrong.

We both have very similar tastes and were readily agreeable to a grey colour scheme. My original intention was to have 40mm grey stone benchtops in the kitchen with waterfall edges. Now I am worried that the grey waterfall edges will clash with the grey tiles that I think we have decided on.

So... do I go with a white stone top with grey specks in it, keeping the waterfall edges? Or do I go for no waterfall edges and keep the grey stone top?



Colour ideas.

External - Option 1
Bricks - PGH Mild Steel
Mortar - Off white
Roof - Basalt Colourbond
Gutters - Basalt Colourbond
Fascia - Surfmist
Eaves - Taubmans Winter Ice
Windows - APO Grey (Stegbar)
Garage - Basalt

External - Option 2

As above but with Dune in place of surmist. We would then had gutters, downpipes and rain water tank in Dune also. 


PGH Bricks - Mild Steel


Colourbond Colours

Taubmans Colours


Paint
Feature wall in foyer - Taubmans Apache Stone Stonebridge
Internal walls - Winter Ice or June Fog
Skirting and Doors - As above but in a semi gloss 
Ceiling - Standard ceiling white


Kitchen

Havent decided between polar white gloss or poly satin.
All white. Possibly a Sorbet Essastone benchtop with waterfall edges.
Light frey / Silver glass splashback. 





No comments:

Post a Comment